Factors That Impact Car Cleaning Prices
– Car cleaning prices: criteria for variation
– Price of car cleaning products
Car maintenance involves cleaning the exterior and interior of your vehicle. It is essential to the longevity of your car.
The price of the car cleaning is variable according to whether it is:
– done by yourself or by a professional;
– basic or sophisticated;
– ecological or not.
Price of car cleaning: criteria of variation
The different components of the cleaning price
There are various ways to clean your vehicle:
– you can do it yourself, by hand:
◦ with simple household products;
◦ by buying specialized products in the trade;
◦ by buying a waterless car cleaning product.
– Or having it done by a car cleaning or power washing center professional.
When all of these criteria are combined, prices for a car cleaning can range from $4 to $295.
The cost of labor
Cleaning professionals are paid according to the time they spend cleaning, shining, and protecting your vehicle.
The price, therefore, varies according to the service provided but also according to the products used:
– The more complete the service, the longer the time spent and the higher the price.
– The bigger the car, the higher the price.
However, with the arrival of waterless cleaning, the time spent on the car is somewhat reduced since there is no change of product, and it has a triple action.
The price goes down accordingly, and in some companies that have adopted this new washing technology, the packages are 50% cheaper.
The infrastructure of car cleaning centers
The car cleaning centers, whether it is a roller wash or a high-pressure wash, offer infrastructures that allow you
– either an automatic cleaning under gantries;
– or a high-pressure jet wash.
No labor is involved except yours.
The infrastructures are quickly amortized, and the price is very modest since it can start at $4 (promotional offer) to reach $20. In addition, centers often offer time-based token systems.
Price of car cleaning products
Maintaining a car can sometimes reach large sums for the mechanical and operating parts: paying attention to the cost of cleaning is, therefore, useful.
Prices of “specialized” car cleaners
In specialized or generalist department stores, dealerships, or car cleaning centers, you can find many products that can help you clean the various parts of your car.
These range from:
– from detergent to polish;
– from polish to abrasive paste;
– from car shampoo to car leather balm;
– from interior decontamination products to tar remover;
– from insect repellent to anti-hologram paste, etc.
For example, a 500 mL canister will cost you $8 to $11 for 3 to 4 washes.
Tip: Visit the websites of the various brands and compare prices. There is such a wide range that it is impossible to give an idea of the price range…
Hope you like this post. Please find more cleaning tips on our blog and stay posted for even more exciting topics in our future postings. Remember to share your opinion in the comments below, and do let us know if you would like to read about a particular cleaning topic. After all, this post would be incomplete without thanking you for reading this article. Big thumbs up to you!